Wednesday 16 October 2013


Day 4

Hey every one today comes the day I wasn't to sure of. Comming up with solutions for the two problems we where faced with yesterday. But and yes there's a but we where split into six groups which meant yes just one problem which was problem 1 from Hopes of 
Longtown which was........

What can we do to engage with a younger audience - our customers of the future?
What do they look like and what additional services could we provide?

So like a bull in a china shop me and my group got stuck in to it but before we knew it, it was dinner time and time was getting the better of us. With the time of business comming to hear our solutions getting closer things come together very nicely. Presentation came round and well we put our thoughs over  and I thought we did well as a team.

So really don't know why I worried bout today because actually I really did enjoy the exercise and look forward to any others we get.

Good night time for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment